Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seen all PTs, how do I get undisclosed LSATs?

LsatistheworstLsatistheworst Free Trial Member
in General 59 karma
Hey guys, third time taker here. I have seen basically every LSAT PT at least once (most of them at least twice). I hear that there are some previously undisclosed LSATs that I could get my hands on but I am pretty clueless on how to get them. Any advice?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    A, B, C and C2 are the only undisclosed LSATs that have been released. You'll find them in SuperPrep and SuperPrep II.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    ^
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    ^^
  • LsatistheworstLsatistheworst Free Trial Member
    59 karma
    Thanks!! @Dillon A. Wright
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited July 2016 2301 karma
    Another undisclosed LSAT that you may not have taken is the February 1997 LSAT, which is also known as F97.

I think it is only available in the old LSAC book "The Official LSAT Prep Test with Explanations Volume 1." It can be purchased used on Amazon for under $10. However, it may be all marked up because it is used. It sells for $50+ new, which is crazy for a single test. Because it is an old test, it might not be worth it to pay that much for a new copy. In any case, I wish you the best on these February LSATs. They still provide some very good study material.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    edited July 2016 1024 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" I am being lazy but do you know the year that each of those correlates with?

ex. C2 1223 B.C.
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    @LSATKingsman

you can look up the dates on the LSAT Explanation link here: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Another weird thing you can get that the LSAC has released is the India LSAT. There are 3 or 4 of them, but be aware they only have 4 answer choices not 5.