Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your best practices for RC/LR/LG?”

LSAT4234LSAT4234 Alum Member
in General 75 karma
Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Brent4234 What do you mean by best practices exactly?
  • LSAT4234LSAT4234 Alum Member
    75 karma
    Approach to reading passages and lr stimuli, answering questions, process of making inferences in LG, reviewing RC and LG, timing strategy for all the sections, etc
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @LSAT4234 I could write a book answering those questions. To best answer your question I use 7Sage's methods as the best way to do all of those things.

For LR, the best advice I have is to really understand conditional logic. Be able to locate the argument core with surgical precision. Pre-phrase answers. And learn to accurately and confidently eliminate when an answer choice has violated a rule.

For LG, work on developing a consistent way to diagram the different games. Work on your deductive reasoning. You will see that most games have a key inference which you need to figure out to solve the game quickly. The fool-proof method will help you do this!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I could write a book answering those questions. To best answer your question I use 7Sage's methods as the best way to do all of those things.

Yeah, pretty much this. For full answer, work through entire 7Sage curriculum.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @LSAT4234 I just stumbled across this. Take a look for RC and watch the webinars.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/6811/rc-question-types-webinar-notes