Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, it's that time of the year again.

CoffeecoffeecoffCoffeecoffeecoff Alum Member
in General 69 karma
7sagers in school/working/parenting, how do you balance all of your responsibilities with your studies? I just started school again this week and I already feel like I'm drowning. With 30 days until the LSAT, I'm scoring above my goal. But, I'm still worried about having enough time to complete all four logic games. Agh! Give me some experience, strength, and hope, please.

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    For games, drill drill drill. Also, have you joined the BR groups? They are worth the time and investment and with everyone on the call's input, I have garnered a deeper understanding of LR. I'm getting married in October and realized that with all the planning, September's exam just wasn't in the cards for me. Life sometimes forces us to do these things. Good luck with your studies!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Coffeecoffeecoff ,

Yeah I feel you on the work/school ... I basically just have developed really good time management skills to make sure I have enough time for everything. After a while once you create a habit and get into it, your brain is primed to begin studying at whatever time you usually study. For me, I try to make sure all work and school work is done by 7pm and then I have 7pm-11am to study. I also try to get an hour in before class/work, if at all possible. It requires waking up early, but it is good to get an extra hour in here or there.

To balance everything just make sure you plan it all out in advance. I find it really helps me to have a weekly and monthly plan detailed with everything I need to get done. It seems and is much more manageable when you see it laid out in small steps.

Lastly, you are in an incredible place if you are scoring at or above your target a month out. Just make sure to be consistent, but at this point you don't need to kill yourself. So even if you can set aside 3-4 hours a day 5-6 days a week, I think you will be fine.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    If your primary concern is your LG score decreasing, than keep drilling the games. Focus your attention on LG, but don't neglect LR and RC.