Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Bundle Layout?

AlexAlex Alum Member
in General 23929 karma
Can anyone with the logic games bundle tell me the specific layout?

I was lucky enough to get the Cambridge Packets pdfs and PTs all in PDF form before the ban. However, I wanted to build my own "bundle" using my PDFs.

Were they arranged by difficulty/type ? Or were they literally just the game sections from PTs 1-35 in order?

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I've never been a fan of by-type drilling beyond learning the basics. The ability to recognize and quickly respond to the type is such a huge component of LG success, it has always seemed a bit counter productive to me to remove that from the study process. Not sure how the bundle was layer out, but that's my buck o' five anyway.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" I agree with you there. And I think they can be useful if you isolate a problem during your PT/drill phase and have something to go back and drill. Otherwise, you are exactly right that quickly responding and recognizing different questions is imperative to the LSAT. I am forever and will always be a big proponent of drilling entire sections over drilling the packets past learning the basics.

I was just partly curious how they were laid out, and wanted to make my own and go through it to check it out. Otherwise, I have done most of the LGs from the Cambridge packets and am always fool proofing them to stay on top of things and get faster.

I'm just curious to know how they were laid out... Someone's gotta know, lol.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yeah, I'm sure somebody's still around who can answer. Kinda curious myself.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    We must find out! @"Dillon A. Wright" You wouldn't happen to remember from way back what order they were in, would ya? :)

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    The bundle was 1-35, in order with the games laid out in the modern 2 page format. Simple, easy to do.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    The bundle was 1-35, in order with the games laid out in the modern 2 page format.
    LOL you called it, Alex!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    The bundle was 1-35, in order with the games laid out in the modern 2 page format. Simple, easy to do.
    Thank you!

@montaha.rizeq said:
    LOL you called it, Alex!
    LOL, I knew it. Haha much to ado about nothing.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    What Steph said. :)