Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conditional logic

LsatbreakingnewsLsatbreakingnews Alum Member
in General 392 karma
Hi guys, I am having a lot of difficulty with tough conditional logic questions. When it comes to translating these from english to lawgic I just mess everything up. What can I do??

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Euthyphro said:
    Hi guys, I am having a lot of difficulty with tough conditional logic questions. When it comes to translating these from english to lawgic I just mess everything up. What can I do??
    Hey,

Have you memorized the 4 groups of conditional logic translations. If not, really commit it to memory. For a while I had a tenuous grasp of it, but once I really learned it I stopped having trouble with any conditional heavy LR questions.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    This is the lamest advice ever, but just keep practicing. Mastering conditional logic takes a while. Even getting good at conditional logic in general takes a while. Always keep in mind that your struggle with conditional logic is not an anomaly.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Go through the part of the curriculum that covers conditional logic. If you have already done so, do it again. You already did it twice? Do it a third time.
    With conditional logic, practice and exposure make perfect. Drill some of the conditional logic "type" questions (MBT, SA, and inference)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27853 karma
    My break through on conditional logic really came in the NA lessons. That was when the true nature of the relationship between sufficiency/necessity really clicked for me. That doesn't necessarily help with mapping, but it's a big component of success on questions involving conditionals.