Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Sep test scores be released with actual test questions?

Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
in General 144 karma
Hi there!

This was my first time taking the LSAT. When we receive the scores in a couple weeks, will we also be able to see the questions/passages/games and such, or will we only see the score?

Thank you!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    The whole shebang.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    The only test that is not disclosed is February where you only get your score:)
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Unless you took a non-disclosed version like the Sabbath exemption test. I wish I could see the questions. I think it will be weird to get just a score and have no closure on the specifics of why. Also, it will be hard to learn what I need to improve on (obviously).
    11542 karma
    @desire2learn interesting that sabbath observers have a nondisclosed test. I know how you feel though for some strange reason I decided to take the last February LSAT lol. If you take again will you decide to just take it on Saturday instead?
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    edited September 2016 1171 karma
    @montaha.rizeq No. I will still take it on Monday, Dec. 5. The best option is to take the June test because that one is always on a Monday and is disclosed but I was not ready in my prep to maximize my score that early on. I could have lucked my way into a decent score but I am way more prepared now.
    11542 karma
    @desire2learn said:
    but I was not ready in my prep to maximize my score that early on. I could have lucked my way into a decent score but I am way more prepared now.
    It takes a lot to tell this to yourself. Nice.