Pre-PT36 resources

jennyleejhjennyleejh Alum Member
in General 145 karma
Just finished the ultimate course, completing all the questions included in the syllabus. Looking at the study schedule, it says that I should start my timed practices post PT36, but should I be finishing ALL the questions I didn't solve in the pre-36 tests?
I will be taking the December test (first time!) and am worried that if I don't dive into the timed practices now, I won't have enough time to train. What do you guys recommend I do?

Thank you!

Comments

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    Take 36, or a random 35 or under. See how you do. If your score sucks like mine did, don't take anymore pts until you figure out exactly what happened, what your weaknesses are, and if you need to foolproof games.

If your score is ok but your br score is better, work on test taking strategies like skipping, notation, and whatnot to close that gap.

Good luck.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    You mean via the problem sets? You're probably better off starting your PT/BR phase now. I'm almost positive that the majority of us still have a handful of unfinished pre-36 questions. Save those for drilling, if you need them.
  • jennyleejhjennyleejh Alum Member
    145 karma
    Okay thanks for the tip! So I should just refer the pre-36 questions when I need some drilling/practices correct?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    You mean via the problem sets? You're probably better off starting your PT/BR phase now. I'm almost positive that the majority of us still have a handful of unfinished pre-36 questions. Save those for drilling, if you need them.
    Yeah, be sure to save some pre-36 for drilling purposes.