Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Superprep II

afelsafaafelsafa Alum Member
in General 164 karma
Hey guys,

I have Superprep II, in hard copy, and I only bought it for the C2 exam, but is there anywhere that I can get C2 as a PDF? So that I have a clean copy of it after I take it. I like to print out LSATs rather than doing them in a book, too, so that I can easily insert my experimental section in there.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Sigh...
    © 2000 by Law School Admission Council, Inc.
    All rights reserved. No part of this work, including information, data, or other portions of the work published in electronic form, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission of the publisher. For information, write: Communications, Law School Admission Council, 662 Penn Street, Box 40, Newtown, PA, 18940-0040.
  • afelsafaafelsafa Alum Member
    164 karma
    They're the worst.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Lol. I've heard of people taking the tests and putting them in those clear files so they can write on top of it with an Expo Marker and erase it after when reviewing. This works especially well for logic games.