Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When do we get PT 79? (when do they publish new PT after the real test?)

Tina ChoTina Cho Member
in General 442 karma
Just wondering, when do they publish PT79?
Where do you usually get PTs?
And, when does 7sage publish explanations for newest PT?

Comments

  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited October 2016 11536 karma
    It usually comes out within 1-3 weeks of scores being released...and if JY decides to do a full video breakdown/explanation of the PT it would need another month or so :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    It usually comes out within 1-3 weeks of scores being released...and if JY decides to do a full video breakdown/explanation of the PT it would need another month or so :)
    Yay can't wait lol (Even though I'm not even to the 50s yet, lmao)
  • desire2learndesire2learn Legacy Member
    1171 karma
    Just wondering if anyone has heard any chatter on PT 79 yet? I want to get it ordered as soon as it hits the market
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @desire2learn said:
    just wondering if anyone has heard any chatter on PT 79 yet? I want to get it ordered as soon as it hits the market
    Nothing concrete yet.. I do know a friend told me that they are doing a mock LSAT at his undergrad on November 27th or something and they are using PT79... So it should be out before then.....

    I personally would guess it will be out within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11536 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I do know a friend told me that they are doing a mock LSAT at his undergrad on November 27th or something and they are using PT79... So it should be out before then.....

    Lol yeah I saw that and it's free! It should be out real soon.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Lol yeah I saw that and it's free! It should be out real soon.
    :) yup... I'm excited to add another test to the collection!
  • dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma
    You can now preorder PT79 on Amazon!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11536 karma
    @dml277 said:
    You can now preorder PT79 on Amazon!
    Thanks for letting us know! :D
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @dml277 said:
    You can now preorder PT79 on Amazon!
    Thank you!
  • camcam Alum Member
    349 karma
    @dml277 said:
    You can now preorder PT79 on Amazon!
    Thank you. I just did the preorder.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @dml277 Debbie!! Thanks for the heads-up - cannot wait to hear what others say about the test:)
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Was just notified by Amazon that my copy of PT79 will arrive 11/15, giving us plenty of time to get a copy and take it before the Friday BR group hashes it out the day after Thanksgiving. Hope to hear you there!

    And if you’d like to see the full schedule for upcoming reviews, here it is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h14k4idvt1lb4hp5ujds97qt7k@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
  • LSATakerLSATaker Member
    250 karma
    Just wondering, when will JY have his explanation available usually?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LSATaker said:
    Just wondering, when will JY have his explanation available usually?
    No ETA at the moment, but trying to get it recorded and ready ASAP.
  • LSATakerLSATaker Member
    250 karma
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Yearly Member 🍌🍌
    8668 karma
    I preordered mine. Got an email that it will be at my house on the 15th. I Have prime*
  • Tina ChoTina Cho Member
    442 karma
    Thanks for letting us know, just purchased it! I don't have prime, so not sure when it arrives...
Sign In or Register to comment.