Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dec or Feb?

nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
in General 431 karma
Yep, I'm retaking. Scored 6 points below my average, now I'm debating between retaking in Dec or Feb (applying for this cycle).

I really do think I peaked in August and I saw my PTs drop in September. I felt burned out 3 weeks before the test and even took a break but it wasn't enough.

So in deciding between Dec and Feb, what do you suggest? Dec is only 44 or so days away but Feb might cause another burnout episode.

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    December. You can do this!
  • noorulainsohailnoorulainsohail Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    I need to increase mine by atleast 4 points , stupid virus game! I am just not sure if I can do it by December with school and applications and work. Is their a prepcourse that would help?
  • wendywhite103wendywhite103 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I would like to know this as well. I studied on my own for just over 3 months and was getting around the score I needed on prep tests, but my score dropped 10 points on this September LSAT :(. I don't if I should pay to take an online course, is this something I can improve by December if I was already scoring what I needed on prep tests or should I put in more time and retake it in February? I am also in school full time as well as working part time.