Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we circle answer choices on the test?

orangebeerorangebeer Alum Member
in General 216 karma
I think I saw somewhere it says we cannot circle answer choices on the test...
I thought we can write anything on the test, take notes, underline etc.
But we cannot circle the answers? Is this true?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    No it's not true. You can circle answer choices on the test, I can't imagine transferring answers otherwise lol I'd for sure screw it up.
  • orangebeerorangebeer Alum Member
    216 karma
    @montaha.rizeq
    Thanks montaha,
    I don't know where I heard this...really weird.
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    You can circle answers on the test.. Whoever said otherwise is not very knowledgeable about it.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @TheMikey said:
    You can circle answers on the test.. Whoever said otherwise is not very knowledgeable about it.
    You guys, Mikey taught me everything I know, so listen to this man! :)
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited October 2016 4196 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    @TheMikey said:
    You guys, Mikey taught me everything I know, so listen to this man! :)

Haha :D Idk why someone would say that people can't circle answers on the test, that's just kind of silly, lol.
    11542 karma
    @TheMikey said:
    Haha :D Idk why someone would say that people can't circle answers on the test, that's just kind of silly, lol.
    These weird LSAT theories keep popping up every now and then, really annoying. Not for the person asking, but for the person(s) coming up with these..
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    Yes, you can definitely circle and annotate as much as you want on the test itself. One important caveat is to not expect anything you write to be translated on your answer sheet. In other words, if you bubbled in something different than what you circled on the answer sheet, LSAC will 100% go with whatever you bubbled in.

Make sure you practice with bubbling early on in the PT process! I didn't practice with bubbling until ~20 PTs into studying, and I ended up making tons of bubbling mistakes on the recent PTs.
    11542 karma
    @"Wind-Up Bird" said:
    Make sure you practice with bubbling early on in the PT process! I didn't practice with bubbling until ~20 PTs into studying, and I ended up making tons of bubbling mistakes on the recent PTs.
    For sure this!! I'm the bubbling error queen lol, I need to work on it.