Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refund

Help?!?! Who do I contact in regards to a refund? I find that I learn better in a classroom environment.

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    This can probably be best answered by @"Dillon A. Wright"
  • Thank you Sami!
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    Of Course : ) :)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @surega.sritharan said:
    I find that I learn better in a classroom environment.
    I wish you the best! What I find helps me to stay engaged with the material is to reteach it to myself before moving on, somewhat imitating a classroom environment. Lol, sounds crazy but it gets the job done. If you aren't psycho like me, try getting a tutor if possible. Maybe find people who are also studying for the LSAT to keep you engaged. The reason for my suggestions is because I'm not convinced these companies that do LSAT prep in classroom environments (Kaplan/Princeton Review etc.) have what it takes to allow someone to score very high unless they had a really high diagnostic to begin with. Anyway, whatever you decide just remember that you can always increase your score more than 5 points by using the right materials and giving yourself the time to reach that goal.
  • Anna MarieAnna Marie Alum Member
    210 karma
    Can't help on the refund front but if you are the type who learns better in the classroom, I definitely recommend joining the blind review groups! It's a more interactive way to supplement the 7sage curriculum. But all the best to you in your prep -- good luck!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @surega.sritharan said:
    Help?!?! Who do I contact in regards to a refund? I find that I learn better in a classroom environment.
    dillon@7sage.com - Just email this gentleman :)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    All clear! :)