Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble viewing videos

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
edited December 2016 in Technical Problems 2573 karma
I am having issues watching the videos on an iPhone. Is anyone else having this issue? It has been this way for some time but I've just been using the app. None of the three options are selected in my settings. Should I change any of these? TIA

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    try to clear the history.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @dennisgerrard said:
    try to clear the history.
    Clear your cache, clear your history, restart PC! :)
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @"Alex Divine" @dennisgerrard I am on an iPhone. Clearing the history didn't work. The video never loads. I can watch the LG explanations videos because they're from YouTube but not the videos within the course. Any other suggestions?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @tanes256 said:
    @"Alex Divine" @dennisgerrard I am on an iPhone. Clearing the history didn't work. The video never loads. I can watch the LG explanations videos because they're from YouTube but not the videos within the course. Any other suggestions?
    I just checked and its working on my iPhone (6s+)

Maybe try reinstalling the app?
    2573 karma
    @"Alex Divine" No, it works in the app. I have the same phone but when I try to watch the curriculum from Safari I get nothing. The video just continuously tries to load but never does. I think I posted about it a while back and I just started using the app.
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    I used the iPad and it worked fine. what's your system version?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry about that! A couple of questions:

-What iOS version are you running?
    -Are you using the latest version of the 7Sage app?
    -Have you restarted your phone lately?
    2573 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" im using 10.2 and I just restarted. Still nothing. I'm not sure what the issue is.
    2573 karma
    Bump

I took out my old iPhone 5s and I was able to view the videos in the curriculum. I checked my settings in 7Sage and they're the same as the 6+ but I still can't view on the 6+. Anybody have any suggestions? I'm guessing I have settings jacked up somewhere. This is an inconvenience for me trying to study at work. Can help is greatly appreciated.
    12637 karma
    I just tried my 6s again and everything's running smoothly, so I can attest that it's not the phone itself. Can you delete the app, restart your phone then re-download it? That will delete all of the settings and clear whatever leftover files are still there so you can try again.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Safari can be really glitchy sometimes too. Maybe try an alternate browser?
    12637 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Safari can be really glitchy sometimes too. Maybe try an alternate browser?
    They're using the app. :P
    2573 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" @"Dillon A. Wright" thx guys! I downloaded Dolphin and all is well now. Not sure what's up with Safari on my phone.