PT26.S1.G3 - each of exactly five persons

rochelleb180rochelleb180 Alum Member
edited January 2018 in Logic Games 53 karma

Hi Group, I’m very frustrated because I cannot figure out if S and Y, W and Y, and V and Z are not both or biconditionals for Prep Test 26, Section 1, Game 3. I believe JY said it both ways on two different videos for the same game. Can someone help me? I just spent 1/2 hour reading through related discussions and my understanding is now at zero.

Also, Finding the correct test for this grouping game problem set 1 was unbelievably difficult. Honestly, sometimes it’s like pulling teeth just to get the basic stuff that you paid for.

https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-26-section-1-game-3/

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited January 2018 12637 karma

Changed title and added a link to the question you're referring to so people know how to better help you.

@rochelleb180 said:
    Also, Finding the correct test for this grouping game problem set 1 was unbelievably difficult. Honestly, sometimes it’s like pulling teeth just to get the basic stuff that you paid for.

What do you mean? The test is listed at the top of each Problem Set printout. If it isn't showing like that please let me know!

• joycool9567joycool9567 Alum Member
    133 karma

I dont think the link you provided is the game you are talking about.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited January 2018 9377 karma

@joycool9567 said:
    I dont think the link you provided is the game you are talking about.

I agree. "S and Y, W and Y, and V and Z" are not in PT26.S1.Game 3.

@rochelleb180 said:
    Hi Group, I’m very frustrated because I cannot figure out if S and Y, W and Y, and V and Z are not both or biconditionals for Prep Test 26, Section 1, Game 3. I believe JY said it both ways on two different videos for the same game. Can someone help me? I just spent 1/2 hour reading through related discussions and my understanding is now at zero.

https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-26-section-1-game-3/

Could you tell us the correct PT number and Game number?