June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 50 | Tuesday, Feb 6th | Ended

AlexAlex Alum Member
edited February 2018 in Study Groups 23929 karma

June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 50 | Tuesday, Feb 6th | 7:30 pm EST

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xr9ZKY1wbbJXDW/giphy.gif

I hope you're ready or gearing up to start PTing for the June 2018 LSAT. Join us this Tuesday if you are finished with the CC.

Provisional Schedule: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=f3n8s2l60gkgm2ju8m8kk4vhn4@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Mark any questions you wish to go over on the spreadsheet below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wLCip2bbWWD_h3WqGqBY6YaGPGdGQdSsr3gnphKYdxo/edit#gid=0

June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 50
Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 7:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/851725797

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211

Access Code: 851-725-797

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##851725797
Cisco devices: 851725797@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

June 18' Study Group Discord Link: https://discord.gg/kpGkYx6

@BinghamtonDave @Freddy_D @tringo335 @achen013 @airborne1 @SiliconJedi @abernardi @TaylorAnn @Moniagui22 @Sarah_39 @"Lauren L" @kjsmith914 @Brazil020511 @attalla253 @tmickjr__ @jourdan.gardner @Gladiator_2017 @nima250 @"Adam Hawks" @"Lizzette G" @meganqliu @lizgu316 @LSATlife @"Paul Pederson" @CJF_2180 @aguirreliz92 @"Jay Lee" @canadalegalbiz @shannon_ @"Shawn Nguyen" @manan1996narula @btownsquee @"Shazia..." @lsatplaylist @Guillaume @"Marco Antonio" @"Jamie Lynn B" @smartaone2 @justicedst @Jay_Camp @Chandymen @jbodnovich @RJmazo14 @yahejazi @ziegler6 @JayClarke242 @TheSailor @Kermit750 @CoffeeBeans @lakish2010 @JURISDOCTOR35 @samantha.ashley92 @Grace... @greybrownblue @ohnoeshalpme @Ignatius @J.CHRIS.ALST @akriegler @lzkosman @sillllyxo @TheNotoriousRBG @necessarynaomi @"forest.dearing.2017" @alyhobbs @alafuente @vrendonvasquez @akriegler @"alexandra.marlene" @jkatz1488 @moonrider919 @missmalo @"Kings Never Die" @chisal17 @amatthews304 @"Human Becoming" @Hamaseh_S @adultish_gambino @dazedandconfused @danny_d5 @pasu1223 @alyssamcc0593 @LCMama2017 @chisal17 @estouten25 @ChaimtheGreat @sweetsecret @rochelleb180 @ecarr_12 @Christina-5 @"cynthiaelizabethhernandez" @demiiisodaaa @jimmyrivera201 @baileybd2929 @chicaryss @Sadaf529 @saberati @"Mia Fairweather" @"Idil.Beshir" @djdjjdjd @"chang.richard.94" @LauraC829 @yuanyuan1205 @"marino.zach" @zoemichaelabrown @MarieChloe @beezmoof

Comments

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

Alex and friends (especially to my tag team partner Victoria), I will be taking a break this week to focus on drilling on my weaknesses. I will be back for PT 52!

• Linda1205Linda1205 Member
    215 karma

Thanks Alex! I will be on a trip and come back one week after lol. ---Linda

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:
    Alex and friends (especially to my tag team partner Victoria), I will be taking a break this week to focus on drilling on my weaknesses. I will be back for PT 52!

@yuanyuan1205 said:

See you guys at the next one!

Enjoy your trip :)

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

@yuanyuan1205 said:

新年快乐 元元

• Linda1205Linda1205 Member
    215 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:

@yuanyuan1205 said:

新年快乐 元元

天啦~ 谢谢Adam!! 你也是哦!!新春快乐

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

@"Adam Hawks" we will miss you this week, but look forward to having you back for PT 52!

• teamteamvicsterteamteamvicster Alum Member
    774 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:

Oh no! The tag team will miss you! Apparently this is JY's LSAT, so it's special

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@"Adam Hawks" NO - No you can't go on break:(
    Miss you, it won't be the same on a call without ya:)

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@teamteamvicster said:

@"Adam Hawks" said:

Oh no! The tag team will miss you! Apparently this is JY's LSAT, so it's special

It is Special!!! JY did a BR call on this test a while back and I didn't know enough to gain from his insight:(

This is a fun test & look forward to BR:)

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

I was just called into an obligation so I will miss tonight but will talk to you all next week! Happy studying!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@ChaimtheGreat said:
    I was just called into an obligation so I will miss tonight but will talk to you all next week! Happy studying!

See ya next week Chaim! :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

bump!

• Mia FairweatherMia Fairweather Alum Member
    221 karma

Hey guys I know you're already an hour in I won't be able to join again until 54 going to spend sometime on self development and drilling. Keep at it see you guys in a couple weeks!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Mia Fairweather" said:
    Hey guys I know you're already an hour in I won't be able to join again until 54 going to spend sometime on self development and drilling. Keep at it see you guys in a couple weeks!!!

see you in a couple weeks Mia! :)

• JURISDOCTOR35JURISDOCTOR35 Free Trial Member
    48 karma

I tried to log on to the discord link in this thread but it is not taking me to log on, please help with this...Thank You Carmen

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited February 2018 23929 karma

@JURISDOCTOR35 said:
    I tried to log on to the discord link in this thread but it is not taking me to log on, please help with this...Thank You Carmen

That's odd. I just checked the link and it's still working for me.

Here's an invite link; try this: https://discordapp.com/invite/kpGkYx6

48 karma

Okay will try thank you, I am probably doing something wrong.

48 karma

Hi Alex, I am doing it wrong that’s why I cant get on, I just click on the invitation and I don’t know what to do after that.....I am fairly new to Discord. Thanks

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@JURISDOCTOR35 said:
    Hi Alex, I am doing it wrong that’s why I cant get on, I just click on the invitation and I don’t know what to do after that.....I am fairly new to Discord. Thanks

Then, once you're signed up and logged in, try the invite link again.

If that doesn't work, just shoot me a PM and we will figure it out.

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma

pt50, you say? i might have to come see what y'all are saying about a couple of things contained in that test...

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Jonathan Wang" said:
    pt50, you say? i might have to come see what y'all are saying about a couple of things contained in that test...

This is the test we did last week. This week we are doing PT 52.

The only thing I have to say about PT 50 is "F*** you riddled basins of attraction!"