Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How likely is it that I get in?

I am very interested in attending UCI Law and wanted to see if anyone could give me an approximation of the likeliness of an acceptance. I took the December LSAT and got a 161. Retook in February and absolutely BOMBED with a 158.

My GPA is 3.45 and I am a URM if that makes any difference. I'm between the schools 25th and 50th percentile, but closer to the 25th.

Receiving back my February score was a shock and disappointment, especially because I was PTing consistently in the 166-169. And now, I'm just left unsure of what to expect and where I stand.

Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Are you applying to start in the upcoming fall semester?

• gloriaurbina7gloriaurbina7 Alum Member
    77 karma

@10000019 said:

Yes. I've sent in all of my applications.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@gloriaurbina7 said:

@10000019 said:

Yes. I've sent in all of my applications.

Yeah I've got no idea then. LSN self-reported data doesn't have many people similar to you. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Good luck!

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

What are your sifts besides being URM? Do you have work experience (full time)

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

At any rate I got a fee waiver and invitation to apply from UCI (unprompted) with similar numbers / URM. I have pretty solid softs and full time professional experience. Now, just because I got a waiver doesn’t mean I would get in (I didn’t apply) bjt I would say you have a good shot.

• spitzy11spitzy11 Alum Member
    772 karma

I got in with a 152 and 3.92. PM me if you want!