JUNE'18 - Test takes

e_217Case_217Cas Alum Member
edited March 2018 in June 2018 LSAT 59 karma

Are there any June'18 test takers that are on their 2nd week of the Course, or am I the only one??

Comments

• pasu1223pasu1223 Alum Member
    109 karma

I know there is a June study group thread I can add you to. They suggest having completed the CC before, but maybe you could do both?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Not on the second week (around 40% done right now), but on the CC still. I think by taking my time and really getting the lessons down, it will be more advantageous to me in the long run. Stick with it, devote the time, and remember to Star lessons that you want to go back to. I find the flashcard practices are great refreshers to get the lessons to stick, so I go back to them often.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited March 2018 3652 karma

I'm 30% done right now, I've been working on the CC since January. TBH I've barely been working on it the past 2 weeks but I'm trying to get back into a better schedule. I don't think I'll be ready by June, but I have hope.

• 93 karma

Taking it in June and about 40% done with the CC! @pasu1223 could you add me to the study group thread as well?

• JenJernstedtJenJernstedt Alum Member
    142 karma

Me too! @pasu1223 70% done

• wrasschaertwrasschaert Member
    310 karma

Yeah I'm taking the June test, might take the September one as well though (depending on the score). I just finished the CC and am now fool proofing. The CC gives you a lot, if you give it a lot though. All my sections are stronger as a result of it. To be able to BR well, you need the sort of theoretical insight of what makes a right answer right which comes from the CC. Just my thoughts, keep up the good work!

• e_217Case_217Cas Alum Member
    59 karma

Getting a little nervous knowing I maybe should be further along my CC compared to all of you. :/

I'm on week 2, however I've started studying on my own 3 weeks ago. Watching LSAT Trainer videos, LSAT Hacks, etc.

• stormstorm Member
    261 karma

I'm doing June 2018 (also wouldn't be surprised if I end up taking September as well). I'm going through grouping games now in the CC while also drilling my top priority LR questions types (N.A./Flaw). Hoping to wrap up the CC in the next week or so and then dive into full-on fool-proofing while tackling my weak LR/RC question types. Once I'm done that (plan is by end of March, latest) I'll go ahead and dive more intensely into PTs and building speed in LR/RC.

• wrasschaertwrasschaert Member
    310 karma

@e_217Cas said:
    Getting a little nervous knowing I maybe should be further along my CC compared to all of you. :/

I'm on week 2, however I've started studying on my own 3 weeks ago. Watching LSAT Trainer videos, LSAT Hacks, etc.

Hey it's better starting now than later, you can still make tons of progress in 4 months if you're consistent.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Hey guys,

Here is the last June 2018 Study Group thread if you want to check it out:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15275/june18-study-group-blind-review-pt-56-tuesday-feb-27th-7-30-pm-est-ended

• venalebvenaleb Free Trial Member
    11 karma

I will be sitting the LSAT in June 2018.. would you mind adding one more to your group? Just found out about this website...

• juanmapmjuanmapm Alum Member
    379 karma

RT on taking the June exam. Finishing up Logic Game on the CC, and hoping to begin takin PTs mid-March. Anyone taking the exam in the SF Bay Area? Also if someone could add me to one of the groups that would be awesome.

• AndrewInSFAndrewInSF Alum Member
    44 karma

@juanmapm said:
    RT on taking the June exam. Finishing up Logic Game on the CC, and hoping to begin takin PTs mid-March. Anyone taking the exam in the SF Bay Area? Also if someone could add me to one of the groups that would be awesome.

Bay area here. I'm thinking about taking the test at USF in june and july.

• juanmapmjuanmapm Alum Member
    379 karma

PM'd

@AndrewInSF said:

@juanmapm said:

Bay area here. I'm thinking about taking the test at USF in june and july.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

5 days, almost 10% farther along on CC You, too, can make massive gains in your 7sage education if you forgo a social life :smiley: Seriously, though... Put in the time, get work done. It's totally doable!

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    410 karma

@pasu1223 said:
    I know there is a June study group thread I can add you to. They suggest having completed the CC before, but maybe you could do both?

@pasu1223 can you add me to the study group as well?

• pasu1223pasu1223 Alum Member
    109 karma

@Nabintou check out the thread that @Akistotle posted about above. I think that is what you are looking for/ what I was referring to

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@Nabintou said:

@pasu1223 said:

@pasu1223 can you add me to the study group as well?

You can join here, @Nabintou!
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15466/june18-study-group-blind-review-pt-60-tuesday-march-13th-7-30-pm-est