Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT memes anyone?

in General 439 karma

Screenshot_33

Made this after a recent foray into LR practice.

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited April 2018 1804 karma

This image made me realize that for each LR section we tackle, we weave our way through 96-104 "bullshit" answer choices. 296-316 if you include both LR and RC sections. No wonder my tolerance for BS logic has been declining on a daily basis...

• protagonistalexprotagonistalex Alum Member
    56 karma

allow me to join you
    https://imgur.com/DRCxSGc

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    1032 karma

@FixedDice said:
    No wonder my tolerance for BS logic has been declining on a daily basis...

Haha! This is exactly why my friends and family are looking forward to me being finished with this test! It's a exhausting how often I find myself thinking "how's that relevant?" or "that doesn't follow!" when chatting with people. :neutral:

• Los Pollos HermanosLos Pollos Hermanos Alum Member
    edited April 2018 111 karma

image This is by far the best one I've found so far.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

Haha! This is exactly why my friends and family are looking forward to me being finished with this test! It's a exhausting how often I find myself thinking "how's that relevant?" or "that doesn't follow!" when chatting with people.

Exactly the same. My family often jokes we have 10 good years of relationship left. This includes time for LSAT, law school, and articling. After that, I am apparently going to be insufferable to deal with.

Also, not a meme but there's a scene in the show, Jane the Virgin, where (spoiler alert but also I think this was 2 or 3 years ago) a character dies literally right after they finish the LSAT. Like, they're in line to hand it in and collapse due to complications from a surgery. But the minute I saw it, I couldn't help but think "man I knew the LSAT was a killer"

@paulmv.benthem @keets993 Your friends and families must be dying to see you complete your legal education, am I right? :wink:

• 439 karma

@protagonistalex Hmm... yes. Very tasteful

@"Los Pollos Hermanos" I think your image didn't come through :[

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited April 2018 13286 karma

• 439 karma

@LSATcantwin too troo

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

(cracks knuckles) Awww yeah...

"Its black pages are guarded by more than just proctors. There is evil there that does not sleep; the LSAC is ever watchful. It is a brain-draining ritual, riddled with prose and logic and brainf**k. Every breath you take is timed. Not with brains of ten thousand men could you do this!"

• lTexlawzlTexlawz Free Trial Member
    edited April 2018 277 karma

If you don't study hard for the LSAT, you'll end up like this:

If you study hard for the LSAT and get 170 or better, you will feel like this afterwards like this:

You will feel like you went to the World Series and won if you have studied hard.