Andrew A.R.Andrew A.R. Member
edited October 2022 in General 92 karma

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I just print at home. If you can just buy an inexpensive printer. Sometimes it's nice to have multiple of certain things.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I agree with @Emily2122 's advice. You are going to find that you need to print a lot -retaking PT's, drills, re-doing games etc.

I have a Brothers printer that costs $100 and the ink lasts forever. But if the price is still an issue. Consider only printing things you need for the next week or two and consider saving up for the big purchases. Alternatively, only print what you need for a week and even though in the long run it may cost more, I think its easier to pay $10/20 a week than to find $100.

• ajaraya0ajaraya0 Alum Member
    79 karma

I'm convinced home printers run on black magic. The one I was using at home printed way too slow and my conscience was not settled on printing single sided on hundreds of pages of logic games. I've been using a printer at work. I bring my own paper and hope I don't get yelled at for the amount of ink I'm using.

• edited May 2018 439 karma

Printing is expensive... it may be worth it to buy a similarly priced B/W printer and just print as you need it. As far as horror stories, I've never had a bad experience with a copy shop, slow maybe but they're not going to give you spontaneously combusting paper or anything.