Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone who is using Testmasters & Manhattan LR

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
edited February 2015 in General 578 karma
I would like to study with someone who is using Testmasters and Manhatten LR.

I am also using 7sage for logic gamea.

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    As I mentioned in the other post, I did have a friend who was doing both of these... I can tell you that you're better off with 7 sage... as (and this just may be my an issue with my friend... but I suspect it has something to do with the way they structure/deliver their course... and even this can be kind of a lucky draw as some TM instructors are better than others... they churn them out like a factory) it seemed to me that the logic was kinda shaky... or at least not well delivered to my friend (or not comprehended well by him... though it could be a function of either him or the course or some combination of both)... My personal experience working with him was that our styles did not mesh and I ended up feeling that studying alone was better... I felt that even though we ahd started prep at roughly the same time... our (7sage's) delivery of logic was much better: Who knows... you may have a better experience. As for Manhattan LR... that is an awesome book... to use in conjunction with the Trainer.. a number of 7sagers use it... plenty on this forum. I think @emli1000 might be using this after she is done with the trainer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    @"Nilesh S" well i like TM especially since I find it to be in line with Manhattan LR.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Yes, once I go over the Trainer I may be using Manhattan. Depends on how I feel after it thought because I think I have a firm concept of the fundamentals necessary I just need to practice on more questions. So it can finally click lol and I can see those patterns being used.