Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reaching Out to Exchange/Review Personal Statements With Another Individual

AlessioMatteoAlessioMatteo Free Trial Member
edited June 2018 in Law School Admissions 42 karma

Good evening everyone,

Been a lurker/silent member of 7sage for quite sometime as I had been fortunate enough to come across the logic games explanation videos early in my studies, and I could not adequately put into words how helpful they were during my studies which are still ongoing. Have taken the LSAT a few times, and sat for the June exam as well with the clear goal of raising my previous score. Have applied the past two cycles, but am set on the upcoming cycle being the one where I intend to finally begin the law school journey.

Have tried to continuously change and improve my personal statement over time, but have always found a second set of eyes is most beneficial, and was hoping I could exchange and review my personal statement with another individual with the same expectation.

Regardless, thank you all for the shared commitment and motivation you have provided. The journey isn't easy, but knowing there are others on the same path makes it all the more comforting.

Comments

• LivingThatLSATdreamLivingThatLSATdream Alum Member
    500 karma

Did you mean to say PS, your personal statement? Or are you speaking about your letters of recommendation? I've heard of some professors asking students to write LORs themselves for the professor. But if that's the case, your professors would be the best people to review those.

Good luck during the upcoming cycle! Law school applications can be a long journey. Keep at it!

• AlessioMatteoAlessioMatteo Free Trial Member
    42 karma

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it greatly. I was indeed referring to my personal statement. And yes, the experience is by no means easy, but it makes it all the more gratifying and worth it.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

If you want to shoot me your PS for edits, I can help you out. Im not studying today so I have time to spare. You can message me I’ll send you my email.

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

You can message me! I would like some feedback on mine as well

• AlessioMatteoAlessioMatteo Free Trial Member
    42 karma

Hello, was still trying to find someone to exchange or review with, if possible. Hope everyone is well.