Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG PT 39-45

almostthere17almostthere17 Alum Member
in Logic Games 83 karma

Does anyone else find that these logic game sections in PT 39-45 are extremely easy? I'm feeling really confident right now getting -2 in the games. I'm afraid that this might be a false confidence. Do they get more challenging in later tests?

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

There is a sort of long period where the games are pretty predictable and you don't get really unusual games.

If the unnusual game types trip you up, the early PT's sections would be the hardest and the latest sections would be second hardest. They have started to reintroduce sort of unnusual games over the last couple years. However, it isn't every test or even every other test that you get a unnusual one.

Other than that I don't think the ganes from 39-45 were particularly easy. They just were mostly the standard types. And once you are good at the standard types of logic games, they are never really that hard.

• sx23sx23 Alum Member
    409 karma

I’m sorry to say that but I think it’s most likely sending you a false signal. The general consensus seems to be that games from 39-49 were much easier and later games and require much less brute-forcing than later games, especially games in the 70s. And they are also more predictable and don’t have the substitution questions. I’ve personally been able to finish those games in like 20 mins and then went on to struggle a lot with later games in terms of timing but I was eventually able to make a come back. Good luck practicing!

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    edited July 2018 2043 karma

The LSAT goes through cycles. The LGs from 39-54 were really easy since the difficulty shifted to the LR and RC sections during those PTs. The toughest LGs from what I've seen are 31-37, 55, 57, 62, 65- 68, A, B, C, 72, 75, and 79. For what it's worth, I think we're currently on a easy LG cycle again.