Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Priority" When reviewing preptests

Andrew AlterioAndrew Alterio Alum Member
in General 394 karma

When it says "very high" what does that mean?

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

It means that you really need to figure out what went wrong for that specific question or maybe even that broader question type. I think this generally shows up for questions that you got wrong timed and on BR, you got right during timed but wrong during BR, or questions where you got wrong timed and didn't circle for BR. So errors that are a result of fundamentals/reasoning.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I also think that “high” should take priority just as much as very high. Those are questions where you had it and made a mistake on BR. These questions require you to really verify your understanding of what is happening.

• Andrew AlterioAndrew Alterio Alum Member
    394 karma

It comes up before I even did my BR though. That's why I'm confused.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

@"Drew Alterio" did you score the test before you did your BR?

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    edited July 2018 1032 karma

@"Drew Alterio" said:
    It comes up before I even did my BR though. That's why I'm confused.

Are all the questions that you got wrong listed as “Very High”?

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    1184 karma

I think you may benefit from entering your PT Answers and your BR Answers together in the analytics . That’s what I do. I enter my PT answers and click the number to enter my BR answers. Once I am finished , I press submit and it gives me my PT and BR score at once . If it is coming up before you complete your BR, it may be beneficial to try this to potentially reduce the high priority questions that may actually not be high priority .