Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#help LG Fool Proof Excel Doc

Zack TaylorZack Taylor Alum Member
in Logic Games 29 karma

I'm looking for an excel document that outlines LG Fool Proofing with the following pattern type: full LG section from PT 1 today, revisit tomorrow, revisit next week; full LG section from PT 2 today, revisit tomorrow, revisit next week; repeat. The excel document I am using now doesn't help me clearly organize the PT's that I'm doing for the day. Any old excel docs folks used for fool proofing games would be greatly appreciated too!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9rdnxphn55ax0k/Logic Games Bundle Tracker.xlsx?dl=0

I don't know if this would be helpful, but it's worth the try

• Zack TaylorZack Taylor Alum Member
    29 karma

Thanks! It mostly does. I can add the time and scoring columns to my current excel sheet. But I was looking for something that organizes all PT'ing by each day including PTs you are attempting for the 3 and 4th time. For example, let's say on 8/18 I take PT 23, I want to take every PT for a 3rd and 4th time exactly 5 days after the 1st and 2nd attempt. On 8/23 then I should see PT 23 (3rd and 4th time) in addition to whatever game I am attempting for the 1st and 2nd time that day. I think what I'll do is code the sheet so that 3rd and 4th time columns are 5 days after the 1st and 2nd attempt and automatically populate in the latter days without me having to manually do it.