Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Fool proof method to LG perfection' question.

bggallaghbggallagh Alum Member
edited June 2016 in Logic Games 29 karma
So you didn't own a game and you print out 10 clean copies to practice the inferences. Should you continue to do the remaining of 10 copies if you're easily reproducing the inferences consecutively at copy 3 or 4? (And I mean consecutively in the same session. I'm not talking about never doing them again, such as the following day, a week later, a month...etc. as people have recommended). Is the point to just bank a few smooth and successful completions of the game or is it to just bat things into your "muscle memory" through repetition well after you're able to remember the inferences?

Just a background on my progress: I am taking the LSAT in September and it will be my third attempt. I am currently averaging in the mid 160s for prep tests, coming from a 158 on the Feb. test. RC has always been my best section, LR I've sloooowwwly improved, but I am still averaging -7 on LG. I want to drill and practice LG as if my life depended on it for my final bout, so if anyone has any other advice for mastering LG for someone at this point in the LSAT game it would be more than appreciated! Cheers everyone.

Comments

• bggallaghbggallagh Alum Member
    29 karma
    ..I should have used the search bar first, I can see there are already a couple threads with pretty much the same exact question.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Not sure how most do it, but here is my process (if anyone wants to weigh in, please do):
    1) Take LG
    2) Score: If completed under recommended time and 100% accuracy, toss it + all copies in a binder and forget about that game. If either of the two aforementioned conditions were not met, move to step 3.
    3) Watch video. Focus on inferences and how/why J.Y. made them.
    4) Redo game. Keep redoing until completed with 100% accuracy and under the time limit.
    5) Next day, redo game. If completed with 100% accuracy and under the time limit, toss game in folder and forget about it.
    5B) If either condition was not met, go back to step 3.