Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Lsat slump ...

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in General 905 karma

Hey everyone- wanted to get advice on how people got out of the lsat slump / burnout . I took a break after the July lsat but it turned into a vacation lol (not literally). I took on a job on the side so I’m also factoring that in with the recent slump. Need to retake in November.. any advice is appreciated

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Is it a slump or still burnt out? I think if it's a slump you just gotta jump back in with maybe an untimed section of your fave section, whether it's LG, RC or LR. Just lightly to warm yourself up before you jump down the rabbit hole that is the grind.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@keets993 said:
    Is it a slump or still burnt out? I think if it's a slump you just gotta jump back in with maybe an untimed section of your fave section, whether it's LG, RC or LR. Just lightly to warm yourself up before you jump down the rabbit hole that is the grind.

Lol def not burnout from Lsat but maybe from work - thanks for the tip

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

There are 95 days until November. How are you going to use them? Maybe figure out a plan of attack or a schedule for the next few months. Give yourself some time away from the test if you feel burned out and then come back with fervor. Stay disciplined, follow the schedule.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@Ohnoeshalpme said:
    There are 95 days until November. How are you going to use them? Maybe figure out a plan of attack or a schedule for the next few months. Give yourself some time away from the test if you feel burned out and then come back with fervor. Stay disciplined, follow the schedule.

Thank you - you’re right I need to figure out timing

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Give yourself a break! Seriously. Take a break. Burnout will not go away without intervention.

And read this. :)
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/3598/burnout-and-you