Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help!

brodmille112brodmille112 Free Trial Member
edited August 2018 in General 8 karma

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

First of all, congratulations on doing well on your July LSAT! I think you have a couple of options. First, because you are obviously willing to defer until next year for the opportunity to attend a T-14, have you thought about reapplying to all (or most) or them the next cycle? I know that's more uncertain than a for sure deferral, but you might get into an even better school/have more scholarship money. Just a thought. If you really don't want to do that, then I think you could either 1) make a polite follow up call to the director of admissions at your preferred school to explain the situation and ask for any updates, or 2) contact the school that you've deposited at and request an additional couple of days to complete the enrollment form. Or, you could wait out the rest of today and see if you get an update and then move forward with one of the other options tomorrow if you don't hear from the T-10.