Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Studying while working - 7Sage Forum

Studying while working

H.al1997H.al1997 Member
edited October 2018 in General 318 karma

Any tips on how to study while working full-time

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think you need to take a PT to see where you stand. If you only need a few points to boost your score up to your goal, then November gives you plenty of time. If you need a 15-20 point increase, it might take longer.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited August 2018 2531 karma

If this is your last semester of University, when do you want to apply to law school? I am assuming that you want to apply to begin law school in 2019. It's a bit late to start studying, however if your only goal is to score above 160 it might be possible. It will really depend on your PT range currently and your own personal motivation and aptitude for the test. Some learn the material and the process much faster, others take a year or more to reach that score. I think that you need to have your mind set on a specific date so that you don't get complacent, but don't sell yourself short and take the test when you're not ready either. My advice would be to take a practice test after about a week of review (since you just took a break) and see where you are scoring. If it's lower than you want, don't worry about it. Try your best to make your score range by November and if you don't make it then there's always next cycle.

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

Definitely take a pt see how it feels! I don’t completely know your life situation so I don’t want to give advice but just remember you can always take off a cycle and give yourself a year to prepare. If you like how you’re pting then go for it! Just know if you don’t feel prepared that law school isn’t going anywhere.

• H.al1997H.al1997 Member
    edited October 2018 318 karma

@Ohnoeshalpme Thank you