Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions on writing LSAT

lawhopeful_13lawhopeful_13 Alum Member
edited November 2018 in General 41 karma

d

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Hmm... I think if I were you, I'd prep like my life depended on it with the goal of writing in October. If you're able to financially, I'd register for both. If the October one comes close and you aren't ready, withdraw. November could be your back up in that scenario, or if you do write in October and aren't happy with the score. But I think in order to light a fire under you, I'd prep for the October date.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

What score are you aiming for?

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I think you need to be honest with yourself. Ask what you are doing differently than before. Just because you are focusing on the test is not enough. Your method has to be excellent if you want to improve a lot in a short amount of time.

It makes the most sense to sign up for October and if you aren’t ready for the test, cancel the day before. Same goes with November.

• lawhopeful_13lawhopeful_13 Alum Member
    41 karma

@"Leah M B" thank you!
    @MissChanandler I am aiming for 165+
    @Ohnoeshalpme yeah, I found out that I wasn't learning LR properly so I've been going through CC and will put BR into practice. Any suggestions?

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

@lawhopeful_13 my best piece of advice for LR is, push your BR toward -0 and the timing and section strategy will fall into place with much less effort. As long as you have a strong fundamental understanding of the test, regardless of time, you have the ability to hone and perfect your strategy toward your BR score.