Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage after Testmasters?

SabrinaISabrinaI Alum Member
edited August 2018 in General 27 karma

Hi, I wanted to inquire if anyone decided to use 7sage after taking Testmasters or another prep course? I wanted to know if this was confusing for those who already learned different methods or helped them improve immensely. My original PT was 135 and now I'm at 153. I know I'm capable of scoring higher, I'm just lost as to what to do now post-testmasters. I would appreciate anyone who can give insight! Thank you so much!!!

Comments

• DanielB84DanielB84 Alum Member
    95 karma

Hey Sabrina,

Welcome to 7Sage! I was also one of those individuals who tried Testmasters before signing up for 7sage and I have to say, it wasn't a great experience. For starters, they didn't even tell me to blind review nor did they build the foundations for how to approach most of the LR questions. To answer your question, I would go about like you would if you did not take Testmasters. Just go through the curriculum and I promise you won't regret it. With that said I am glad you have improved that much. I too started with a super low diagnostic. It is all about where you end up not where the journey started.

Best of luck!

• DaniellaDaniella Alum Member
    95 karma

Hi Sabrina,

I started 7Sage some time after completing a Powerscore course. Powerscore helped me increase my score, but I felt as if there were some gaps missing. For instance, I had no idea how to properly review my mistakes or how to get better at logic games. I decided to sign up for 7Sage and it has helped me fill in the gaps that I felt were missing in my studies. 7Sage does use a lot of different approaches to different questions, and while studying I would try out Powerscore’s approach and 7Sage’s and decide which one I liked better. 95% of the time, I have stuck with 7Sage’s way, but I do think it’s beneficial to know both.

I definitely recommend starting 7Sage curriculum, you are definitely able of getting a higher score, and you will get there with more prep!

Best of luck!

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

Hi there,

I also finished test masters and now have moved on to 7sage (Ultimate+). Test masters was rushed, I'm learning WAY more on 7sage now compared to my time at Test masters. If you have the time, it is definitely worth the switch.

Your position is almost exactly like mine. 138-152 (barely even learned anything from testmasters) I'm still doing the CC on 7sage, but I'm confident I can break 160+ after learning from 7sage.