Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT PTs

ksdenosksdenos Alum Member

Hi ya'll,

How many PTs are you taking per week? I am gearing up for Saturday and then taking again in November. I would like to think I can balance 2 or 3, but after being burnt last week, I am a bit hesitant. My original plan was to take a PT Monday and again Thursday (on the weeks with 3; I would test Monday, Thursday, Saturday). BR and drill on off days, take Sundays off entirely. I have been studying on/off since May, full time since mid-July, and those 5-8 hr days really take a toll. Any advice would be great! Additionally, how are you guys starting to incorporate the actual application process? I plan on starting my PS next week after Saturdays test.

Comments

• DaniellaDaniella Alum Member
    95 karma

Hi!

I’m also taking September and November. I’m going to take two PT’s a week, probably one on on Monday and on one either Thursday or Friday. I think two a week is good, but if you feel a burnout coming on you could switch to one and just drill your weaknesses the rest of the days. For the upcoming September exam I only took one a week and would do drills and timed sections throughout the week, and it has helped.