Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC transcripts

Do I get to see what my transcript or what the admission will see? I’ve graduated forever and a day ago and I honestly don’t remember mg gpa and what I did badly on. Makes it hard to write an addendum.

Comments

• EAnn8771EAnn8771 Alum Member
    126 karma

You can usually view your unofficial transcript online at your University's website, which will show your GPA. Though when the LSAC receives all of your transcripts from all applicable institutions they have their own system of calculating everything and they will generate a report, which you can also see.

• Tatyana L.Tatyana L. Alum Member
    244 karma

Do I have to request that they generate a report? I got an email today that all my transcripts have been received, but no report that I can find.

• EAnn8771EAnn8771 Alum Member
    126 karma

Most law schools ask for a CAS report sent by the LSAC, more information can be found here: https://www.lsac.org/applying-law-school/jd-application-process/credential-assembly-service-cas. Once they receive all of the transcripts necessary, and you have purchased CAS, they will generate a report.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@"Tatyana L." said:
    Do I have to request that they generate a report? I got an email today that all my transcripts have been received, but no report that I can find.

It takes a while for LSAC to process. I think minimum 2 weeks, but this time of year it can be longer.