Potential January LSAT - Apply in December or Wait Until Feb Results?


Hi all,

I am set to take the November LSAT this week but feel that I could do better if I took the January LSAT.
Should I still submit my applications in December and inform schools of my pending January LSAT or wait until I get the results and apply in February? Some schools I've contacted will look at my application as-is even if I have a pending LSAT score and may render a decision before my January results come in.
Is Feb. too late in the cycle???


    335 karma

    One strategy I've considered is to apply to the schools I believe I will get in to with my current LSAT scores in December and then apply to the more out-of-reach schools in Feb with my January score...but once again that brings forth the question of: Is February too late in the cycle???

Sign In or Register to comment.