Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for test material!

prernafaithprernafaith Free Trial Member

Hey guys!
I gave the LSAT in November and exhausted all the recent test material while preparing. I want to try again in January and thus am looking for ideas to get more material to practice. The harder the better, because I feel like that's the only way I will not get flustered during the actual exam.
Do you all have any recommendations about books I could practice from, old tests that have questions that match the profile of the recent questions, etcetera that I can use?
Thanks!

Comments

• lsat_kp20lsat_kp20 Alum Member
    148 karma

Which Preptests have you exhausted already?

• prernafaithprernafaith Free Trial Member
    59 karma

The entire 50- 85 range. Also I have done the lg's and rc's from 25 and up. Sorry should have clarified that in the post!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27890 karma

I'd start with PT 1 and go from there. There's a few spots in those really early ones that get a bit weird, but I think that's actually a good thing because the recent tests seem to be bringing weird back. In any case, old official material is still going to be better than anything else. Princeton Review made up their own tests; you really don't want to go there. There's something very alien about them. The voice is all wrong. There's also a lot of value in retaking tests you haven't seen in awhile. I didn't have fresh material for a long time leading up to my final take, but I was able to make the best of retakes.

• prernafaithprernafaith Free Trial Member
    59 karma

Thank you, that sounds like solid advice.