Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Study Buddy aiming for a 168+ for June 2023 test

Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member

Hi everyone. I am looking for a study buddy to do weekly PT blind review sessions. My average score is 166 currently (LG -0~2, LR -3~5, RC-4~7). Let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    785 karma

Hey man, shoot me a message! My average over the past 4 PTs is a 168 with around the same split as you (LG 0-1, LR 0-4, RC 4-7). I take a PT every week!

• Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
    edited February 2023 553 karma

Sent you a message!

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    194 karma

Hey there @Legally_Speaking !

We have an event coming up that can be a great way to find study buddies or study groups to work with! Our next "Study Group Breakout" event is on Tuesday, February 21st from 9:00-10:30pm ET and it can be a really great way to work with others and possibly find a group that you would like to continue studying with! I recommend you check it out if you can.

Here's how it works:
    1. Register for the Breakout no later than Monday, February 20th.
    2. Take PT54 Section 2 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an LR section) and blind review it, but DON'T look at the answers (I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest)! You can do this by going to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Logical Reasoning," and scrolling to PT54 S2 (NOT S4, the other LR section for this test). You will have to individually add each question to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 26 questions" at the bottom right when finished, and voila!
    3. Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.
    4. At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZctfuurqTsuHtzpYq7pOOpFffFW4pTpIjw1

• chriscampbell7687chriscampbell7687 Core Member
    edited March 2023 67 karma

Definitely interested, similar split (LG 0-1, LR 1-4, RC 3-6)! Averaging around 168 currently, goal is 173 for April test!

• jlaruejlarue Alum Member
    16 karma

I am also interested!

• lakeivanoellakeivanoel Member
    7 karma

Interested.