Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updated Transcript?

Now that the semester is over and new grades are in, do I need to send LSAC an updated transcript? I STILL haven't applied to any schools yet (my procrastination at work) so I was wondering if this would hold up my app even further? If it makes any difference, my GPA will not have changed between the two transcripts.

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

If you're not applying, there's no real reason to right now. If you are at all, then you should. I went ahead and did it, but decided to delay. Was $10, and did give me a little bit more of a gpa bump. Better safe than sorry. You may change your mind or have things change, and then you'll be kicking yourself that you didn't stay updated.
    $0.02.

• sortastressedbutokaysortastressedbutokay Free Trial Member
    85 karma

Well I am definitely planning to apply within the next 2 weeks. I just didn't know if schools would see that there is an incomeing transcript and hold my app. It took about 2 weeks when I submitted my transcript the first time. And my gpa will be exactly the same. Will law schools think it's suspicious if I don't send the new one in?