Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could use some help making a schedule.

BrianAggieBrianAggie Member
in General 124 karma

Just finished the CC and currently I am studying full time. I've watched the post CC seminar and found it useful. I plan on Fps 4-5 LGs a day but not sure what to do with LR/RC. Should I be doing sections or drilling by types? If so how much is enough but not overdoing it? Thanks

Comments

• advokatethisadvokatethis Alum Member
    259 karma

I'm still working on the CC, but I plan on fool-proofing LG once I finish. After that I plan on drilling a few nights a week for all 3 sections using material from tests 50 and earlier. I will start with one full PT a week using the PT 50 and later and go from there. Most people have said one PT a week is enough to start since BR should take a good chunk of time. After a while you may be able to bump that up to 2/week. Take at least one day off a week completely to give your brain a break.

Another user posted a while back with her method and it seemed like it would work for me. kimpg_66's post is here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/14336/here-was-my-study-schedule-for-my-20-point-increase

• Pam BeeslyPam Beesly Alum Member
    edited February 2019 128 karma

After I finished the CC I was also very confused about how to approach taking PT’s and drilling but so far this has worked best for me:

• Monday: Timed PT then BR section 1 & 2
    • Tuesday: BR section 3 & 4
    • Wednesday: Same as Monday
    • Thursday: Same as Tuesday
    • Friday: Go over the questions that gave me most trouble from the PT’s + foolproofing two LG sections from PTs 1-35
    • Saturday: Drill two RC sections from PT 1-35