Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statement edit

rmshirk22rmshirk22 Alum Member
in General 80 karma
I just finished a rough draft of my personal statement. Curious if anyone would be willing to look it over and give me some critique. Thank you!

Comments

• MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Sure! Drop me a message here so I can give you my email. Unless, you can attach docs via the 7Sage messenger.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    sure!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Sure thing. PM it on over :)
  • rachelrachel Alum Member
    207 karma
    @rmshirk22 I am happy to review your PS. I've found that I'm a much better editor than I am a writer, having just finished my own PS which was an excruciating process! I'd love to have someone on this thread review mine as well, if willing.
  • aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    217 karma
    If your still looking for an extra pair of eyes, I'd be willing to read it over.
  • melvillej260melvillej260 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

I am upbeat to survey your PS. I've discovered that I'm a vastly improved manager than I am an author, having quite recently completed my very own PS which was an unbearable procedure! I'd love to have somebody on this string audit mine too, if willing.

4 karma

I simply completed a work in progress of my own announcement. Inquisitive on the off chance that anybody would look it over and give me some scrutinize. Much obliged to you!

• turbodogturbodog Alum Member
    41 karma

@malvillej260 I'll be happy to read/edit and provide any (possible) changes you might consider. I can also run it through the paid version of Grammarly if you'd like; sometimes I agree with it sometimes I don't. Let me know if you'd like my assistance. ~K

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    edited February 2019 807 karma

Sure! I sent you a message 📝 @melvillej260

• PearsonSpecterLittUpPearsonSpecterLittUp Alum Member
    588 karma

I'm happy to as well :)

• georgemcmillan202georgemcmillan202 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

This time you give the data about the body wellness. Everyone should give some an opportunity to their body and it is essential to keep up the wellbeing physically. God give you the great ability and I should state that you use your aptitudes in great ways.

• georgemcmillan202georgemcmillan202 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

They arrange this honor capacity to give the data about the human rights. Human rights are critical and everyone ought to comply with the every one of the guidelines which come into the human rights. Something else, this world can't exist any longer. Which isn't the beneficial thing.

edited March 2019 4 karma