Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I apply without LSAT score?

romster07romster07 Alum Member

Okay, I take the LSAT in March but am not confident on how well I will do so I am already planning on taking it again in June. Should I apply before the early application deadline or wait till I take the June LSAT? Once I apply, can I ask colleges to take another look at my application with my hopefully better June LSAT score? Please help, idk what to do.

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

First, I would recommend seriously reconsidering taking the test when you know you're not ready. I believe that with a June score you should still have plenty of time to apply early decision, if you've chosen a school where you want to do so. Most applications don't open until at least the middle of September, so June puts you in a pretty good place.

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    edited March 2019 973 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    Most applications don't open until at least the middle of September, so June puts you in a pretty good place.

Yeah, you can't really even apply between March-June for most schools. And @MissChanandler is right. I took the July LSAT and applied in October, which is still really early. You'll be fine!