Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to know about LSAT ?

jayadityagupta2000jayadityagupta2000 Free Trial Member
in General 5 karma

I am from India and don't know anything willing to give this exam , can anyone help me out ??

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

Hey, can you rephrase your question? What are you needing help with?

• jayadityagupta2000jayadityagupta2000 Free Trial Member
    5 karma

bro i need to know syllabus, books to approach Q, how to register , and other (if any) thing to keep in mind while preparing for it (bro i don't know anything about this exam i am new here i just know that it's for law collages in US,Canada,Australia) and current i am preparing for CLAT (common law admission test for national reputed collages) and i have a touch to logical reasoning and Reading comprehension so i want to approach this exam also

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

You can register at lsac.com. As far as studying/curriculum goes, I'm pretty sure almost everyone here will recommend the 7sage course! What are your goals?

27860 karma

I definitely think the 7Sage curriculum is the best place to start regardless, and knowing your specific goals would help to pare that down a lot further. Are you hoping for specific school/s or score ranges? If you just want to get into any random law school, you're looking at a vastly different undertaking than if you're determined to go to an elite school.

• jayadityagupta2000jayadityagupta2000 Free Trial Member
    5 karma

I am looking for Harvard law collage

27860 karma

As an international applicant, your GPA won't count for much which means the strength of your application will be determined overwhelmingly by your LSAT score.

For Harvard, my advice would be to sign up with a 7Sage Ultimate+ pack and then study slow and study right. However hard you think this is going to be, multiply that by a factor of ten and plan accordingly. You may can apply for 2020 if everything goes well and you're way smarter than I am, but you're already behind schedule for 2020 and need to have 2021 as a probable contingency. Even then, Harvard numbers are tough to achieve, and even then, Harvard is no guarantee.