Private Tutoring - LG ONLY

rene4231rene4231 Alum Member
in Logic Games 162 karma

Admin - please delete if not allowed

Hello! I just complete the March LSAT and honestly miss practicing LG. I figured since I continue to practice them daily that I would offer private tutoring for anyone struggling with foundational LG skills. I consistently finish this section with -0 and would like to help others get to that point as well!

I wouldn't charge anything for 7sagers, but if anyone knows any websites that I could post about this tutoring service and actually get paid that would be great!

Comments

• lamarmckenzielamarmckenzie Free Trial Member
    10 karma

hi, how can I join this tutor session? Taking the July 15 lsat

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    edited April 2019 2116 karma

Hi Rene:

-0 on Games is impressive!! Congrats on writing the March LSAT I hope you get the score you desire.

Good timing on this post! There's a bunch of us going over logic games, we already have a study group going where we BR LR but we will be tackling the games soon. If you wanted to scartch that tutor itch there's a group of 9-10 sagers who would love to benefit from your expertise!

Thanks so much for doing this!

• Mrs. SharkMrs. Shark Alum Member
    edited April 2019 56 karma

This is so generous of you! Please let me know if you still have availablitly and what they best way to contact you would be. Thank you!

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    edited April 2019 737 karma

Hey, didn't you know anyone can -0 LG if they want to? Even small children? Think you're special, eh?

Kidding. That just seems to be a really common, hyperbolic notion.

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

It's one thing to get 0 lg if you've seen the games before. It's another thing to get - 0 on a fresh set.

• OhhhhLSATOhhhhLSAT Alum Member
    32 karma

YES. YES. YES PLEASE. SIGN ME UP. @rene4231

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Hello, I'd be interested in this specifically for In/Out Games.

Thank you!!

• mar.barriosmar.barrios Member
    9 karma

Hi Rene,
    I would very much benefit from some LG tutoring sessions. Please let me know how I may register.

Thank you for the offer!

• cris1222cris1222 Member
    186 karma

Hi Rene!

If possible, I would love to join, too! I have a lot to learn and would love to get any advice on LG!

Thanks so much!
    Cristian

• LawyerBarbieLawyerBarbie Member
    164 karma

Yess!!! Please let me know!!! Could use a couple of hours of advice

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I would be very interested in this! Thank you so much! what is the best way to sign up?

• I am also very interested!!

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

Also interested - I feel like LG is my biggest room for growth!

• minjikimminjikim Alum Member
    22 karma

You are an angel~ golsattutor.com has private tutors, perhaps you could contact them. A quick Google search for "LSAT online tutor" will give you an idea of what sites/companies pay tutors.

• rene4231rene4231 Alum Member
    162 karma

@ExcludedMiddle said:
    Hey, didn't you know anyone can -0 LG if they want to? Even small children? Think you're special, eh?

Just trying to offer some alternative approaches that I learned from studying outside of 7sage, you are more than welcome to help tutor some of the people who would like additional one-on-one help as seen below :smile:

• rene4231rene4231 Alum Member
    162 karma

Please private message me if interested and we will develop a schedule!

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

Me.

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    edited April 2019 737 karma

@rene4231 said:

@ExcludedMiddle said:

Just trying to offer some alternative approaches that I learned from studying outside of 7sage, you are more than welcome to help tutor some of the people who would like additional one-on-one help as seen below :smile:

You might want to see if your sarcasm detector for the Interwebz is broken. I was just joking. I've long felt that some of the "-0 LG should be doable for anyone" advice you see on LSAT forums is at least a little bit too optimistic, especially given the unpredictability of test day. In other words, your -0 LG scores are genuinely impressive.

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma

i'm averaging -2 but i'm down with -0 i'll msg you private !