Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accommodations

Best.Yet.2.ComeBest.Yet.2.Come Core Member
in General 239 karma

I emailed documents to LSAC requesting accommodations on May 28th but when I review my LSAC it says still reviewing and a decision has not been made. For anyone that has applied for accommodations what was your experience? I am anxious because I am writing the July exam. Input is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    503 karma

They'll get back to you on time if you submitted everything prior to the deadline.

• Best.Yet.2.ComeBest.Yet.2.Come Core Member
    239 karma

Thank you at TChalla. I submitted it by the deadline, but I guess I didn't expect it to take so long.

• Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
    652 karma

Takes a minute for them to process. I would not worry very much. Have you called up the LSAC to inquire about status?

239 karma

I hadn't thought to call, but that's a great suggestion. Thank you

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Maybe a quick call, then an email to check on status.

• CircleTurkCircleTurk Alum Member
    edited June 2019 148 karma

I feel you. I submitted all my documents on 4/8/19 for the July test and they STILL haven’t gotten back to me. I’ve been calling every week since mid May, and all they have said is “we will email you when we reach a decision” “we are behind on our accommodation requests” when I called on May 30th they said they were still working on the June folks.

Their website says 14 business days and I’m pretty upset I haven’t gotten a response. Makes it really hard to take PTs... I don’t know what we can do...

239 karma

@CircleTurk, I called yesterday and LSAC said they had to wait until the June test closed. The person I spoke to said letters should be issued very soon.

I am having the same issues with regards to timing on PT's. In addition to severe ADHD, I have high anxiety- the delay in decision making has left me a mess. I can only imagine how you must feel.

239 karma

I finally received word from LSAC that my testing accommodations were approved. I wanted to post just in case someone else was waiting for a response. Gotta love them approving two weeks from the scheduled test date. :-)