Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

deciding between September and October LSAT

Hi everyone looking for some advice here! So I took the June 2019 exam and I did not score where I wanted too. I scored a 150. My goal is to hit 168+ that being said I know I have a lot more studying a head. I just recently bought the LSAT trainer to help me better my skills and I am making a study schedule to incorporate JYs memory method for RC and fool proof method for LG. I am applying to this cycle and I need to make sure that I get this exam score. Is october too late to apply. I wanted September because I wanted to apply early in the cycle, but I do not want to rush this and god forbid have to take it a third time. With the Sept. exam being in 8 weeks and the October exam being in 12. What do you guys think is best? asking in desperate need of advice, I already feel like bad for having to retake but to further push the exam is that too late for the application cycle, for someone who would want to be applying rather early? I am also planning on working on my application that way by the time my score would be released I would be ready to go? Please any advice would be great Thank you!!!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

October is not too late to apply- you would still be on time/slightly early I think. It's pretty unrealistic to aim for an eighteen + point improvement in that amount of time though, especially if you're also working on the rest of your application materials.

• ericauhunmwanghoericauhunmwangho Core Member
    108 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    October is not too late to apply- you would still be on time/slightly early I think. It's pretty unrealistic to aim for an eighteen + point improvement in that amount of time though, especially if you're also working on the rest of your application materials.

Thanks! my main concern was the time of my application I feel like maybe the September exam may be a little more unrealistic but I am pretty confident I can do it, Ive read so many peoples on here talk about it and everyone is different. Speaking to some LSAT instructors one thing they said is not to let other peoples ideas of whats realistic or not deter you so Im gonna go for it!!! thanks for your advice, greatly appreciated :smiley: