Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool Proofing Tracker

ariinchargeariincharge Alum Member
in Logic Games 83 karma

Hi all, wondering if anyone would be willing to share their journey through fool proofing 1-35 games and also willing to share an excel tracker (I know some people have found using excel useful to track progress and I am someone who would benefit from having that information all neatly packaged). Please let me know if you have some time to explain your story or simply comment on this! Writing in November and looking to really improve my LG.

Thank you so much everyone! Y'all keep me motivated when i see the progression of scores some people have and i hope to oneday be able to share a similar story.

Comments

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    edited August 2019 737 karma

Search the discussions for a tracker. I'm pretty sure numerous trackers have been posted for LG in the past. I'm still working on LG, but just from foolproofing the LG Bundle a second time - the second time more closely adhering to something similar to what Pacifico (search his LG thread)/JY/etc. recommend - I improved my score by 5 points. I improved some in RC, too, but I think working on LG made a big difference.

• bananabobananabo Core Member
    1211 karma

I'm still in the process of fool-proofing, but I'd be more than happy to share my excel tracker with you, just shoot me a PM!

I also found this discussion to be really helpful! https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/20318/from-my-experience-the-four-pillars-of-lg-consistency