Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG!!!!!!

alexandracao94-1alexandracao94-1 Alum Member
edited September 2019 in September 2019 LSAT 26 karma

I had two sections of LG. THEY ARE RIDICULOUSLY HARD! I had no mental power left after those two sections!!! How do you guys feel about those two sections??

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

@"alexandracao94-1" said:
    I had two sections of LG. THEY ARE RIDICULOUSLY HARD! I had no mental power left after those two sections!!! How do you guys feel about those two sections??

I only had one but the one I had was tough. Kittens/puppies, flowers, appointments and museum.

• Trees are GoneTrees are Gone Alum Member
    192 karma

Just nasty. I'm now wondering if this level of difficulty would persist.

• MrchampionMrchampion Alum Member
    20 karma

Was the 8 sequencing one where 3=6 and 1=4 real?

• jessicacejessicace Alum Member
    90 karma

@Mrchampion said:
    Was the 8 sequencing one where 3=6 and 1=4 real?

No, the one with the flowers and kittens/puppies was real. Does anyone remember how many questions the flower game had? I know there were 23 LG questions total

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    edited September 2019 917 karma

JY on flower game: "pretty easy/standard game, should take 5 maybe 6 min tops"

Too bad the test is not disclosed. I would of loved to see his explanation for that game

• alexandracao94-1alexandracao94-1 Alum Member
    26 karma

@cooljon525 said:

Too bad the test is not disclosed. I would of loved to see his explanation for that game

When did he say that?

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

@cooljon525 said:

When did he say that?

I was just making a joke. I could just imagine him saying that in his video explanation

• Trees are GoneTrees are Gone Alum Member
    192 karma

@cooljon525 said:

@cooljon525 said:

When did he say that?

I was just making a joke. I could just imagine him saying that in his video explanation

lol. I bet JY would start the video by saying something like "pretty standard, if YOUR LOGIC is strong.."

• Shane C.Shane C. Alum Member
    131 karma

@cooljon525 said:

No the September test is disclosed.
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines-score-release-dates/future-lsat-dates

• PutABirdOnItPutABirdOnIt Member
    115 karma

I had two LGs found flower to be ridiculously hard and the other perfectly normal so I assumed flower one was experimental and the other one was standard. LOL

• dajunxu2dajunxu2 Free Trial Member
    8 karma

@PutABirdOnIt said:
    I had two LGs found flower to be ridiculously hard and the other perfectly normal so I assumed flower one was experimental and the other one was standard. LOL

I am sorry that I had only one LG section and that was the flower one.

• Shawn NguyenShawn Nguyen Alum Member
    edited September 2019 77 karma

it was so hard wtf