Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The BEST tutoring experience-- too good to not share

npathalam3npathalam3 Free Trial Member
in General 15 karma

Just wanted to share the word about the tutoring services offered by Nicole Hopkins (nicole@ilovelsat.com). I used her for mainly reading comprehension, but the work that we did together also helped me in logical reasoning. I did 5 hours of tutoring with Nicole, and I don't know what magic she used but I went from getting 7-9 wrong per section to 0-2. HUGE progress and honestly, it didn't even feel like I was doing much work. Nicole is a master at explaining things until you understand them-- she is patient, relatable, and incredibly flexible-- which was great for me as someone who is working full time and located on a different coast from her.

Additionally, I am working with her on writing my essays (personal statement, diversity statement, addendum, and supplements) and she has sat with me through each editing session to meticulously break down every sentence and paragraph to ensure that I will get the results that I want. As a professional writer and editor herself, she has definitely shown me the value in getting outside help for writing and LSAT coaching.

I know that she is currently accepting clients, and highly recommend that people who need help reach out. Working with her has been a joy and a great investment.

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma

WAY too kind. This woman is a rockstar, by the way! Love you all, always happy to do a quick "hello" over Skype :)