Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

South Texas College of Law students

denisepoloperezdenisepoloperez Free Trial Member
in General 25 karma

Anyone attend this school or is attending this school? I am considering looking into it but concerned if its worth it. If I can do law I would do private practice, immigration, family law or personal injury are the main areas I am drawn too.

Comments

• This will be one of the schools that I will apply to in December. I am sticking to Texas law schools since this where I intend to practice law in.

• michelledoutlandmichelledoutland Alum Member
    16 karma

I'll be applying in the fall for this school also

• denisepoloperezdenisepoloperez Free Trial Member
    25 karma

Have any of you taken the LSAT already? That's my biggest hinderance in applying. Are you intending on working while going to law school?

• I will be taking the LSAT in 2 1/2 weeks. I have it down real solid. I am scoring in the low 170s. I will work and go to school. I have taken over 49 PTs so far.

• denisepoloperezdenisepoloperez Free Trial Member
    25 karma

This is so awesome Atticus that score is amazing! Good luck on the LSAT in 2 weeks you will do amazing. Have you been using 7sage for studying?

• I have been using 7sage for lesson and tests since April. About the only thing I did tweak as reading to make it more lawyerlike with low res summaries to show the viewpoints. I would use p for proponent and opponent. It really helps a bunch and understand the passages much better.

This is the format I use for passages that are not comparative reading
    Paragraphs

P -proponents viewpoint(s)

O-opponent's viewpoint(s)

C- conclusion or main idea.

for comparative reading passage:

A passage

AC- paragraph viewpoint or conclusion
    B passage

BC's -viewpoint or conclusion.