Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem sets keep disappearing!

TorontoVSallTorontoVSall Alum Member
in General 104 karma

I have had a problem set I compiled disappear for the third time today after making one ready to go for this morning. Super frustrating, because I took a while to carefully select question topics and difficulties. Is there any way to get it back? Also is there a way to sort problem sets by new?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @TOvsEverybody

I am sorry to hear this. That must be very frustrating. I tried to reproduce the issue but I was not able to.

Can you try clearing the cache on your browser? (Here's how to do it: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/). If that does not work, can you let me know what type of device you're using, and what browser?

Existing Problem Sets can be filtered by "Title," "Num of Ques," "Current Progress," and "Results." You can also type in key words in the Filter box, for example, PT 88. Then any Problem set that includes PT 88 will appear. See the screenshot below:

Let me know if you're still having issues.

• edited November 2019 276 karma

Hi @TOvsEverybody!

Piggybacking on what Juliet said, you can also re-name your Problem Sets to make it easier to identify in the list view. See example here:

List view: