Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE TUTORING on RC

DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
edited January 2020 in Reading Comprehension 591 karma

Hi everyone! Because a student of mine is taking the January test and he won't be working on the lsat anymore, I'm looking for one more student now. If you're interested in working with me, please send me a message. Remember to tell me your RC score range, PTs that you have done, your weakness, the time you plan to take the test. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I’m Cindy. I would like to have a student and offer free tutoring on RC. Sami is my tutor and I’ve been working with her for nine months. I learned how to read actively, break down and evaluate the arguments on RC and I have made huge improvement (I was scoring -10+ before, I didn’t understand most of the things I read in RC). I am not a native speaker but the reading skills that I learned has helped me deal with the difficulty most of the time when I don’t understand the meaning of some words. Now I score around -5 on RC. I realized that the best way to improve my skills more quickly might be teaching it. This can be beneficial for both of us since we both get to improve. AND IT’S FREE!!! I am looking for someone who is currently scoring around -8 or more on RC and would like to work with me. It would be one hour per week. Please contact me if you’re interested. :)

I'm in GMT+8. It’s +14 hours ahead of CST. But we can definitely make this work.

Comments

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

I am interested and I just messaged you. Check inbox.

• TheTribeBoiTheTribeBoi Alum Member
    84 karma

I am in! currently preparing for November and January exam and would love to work with you.

• 776 karma

@DINOSAUR - Sami's process is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzinggg,,,,
    Trust me it worked wonders.
    Highly recommend folks to look into this!

• tanika.stanika.s Alum Member
    185 karma

Hi! I am interested. I have sent you a message

• H.al1997H.al1997 Member
    318 karma

Hi I am interested

• ashleyafanashleyafan Alum Member
    12 karma

I am interested! I currently am missing around -8 or -9 and am prepping for the January LSAT. I hope this is my last test as I have already taken the test 3 times. I appreciate the help!

• rnwangumarnwanguma Alum Member
    160 karma

Definitely interested!

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

Hi everyone! Thanks for your messages! I didn't expect that many responses originally. But I'll try to reply as soon as possible. Thanks!

591 karma

Hi 7sagers! For some reasons the spot has been cleared, so I am still looking for a student. If you’re interested in working with me, please send me a message and tell me your score range on RC, your weakness, how many PTs have you taken, and when you plan to take the test. Thank you!

• H.al1997H.al1997 Member
    318 karma

@DINOSAUR Do you mind creating a post and sharing tips on how to improve on RC if your unable to tutor all those who are interested?

• annrachweilaannrachweila Alum Member
    21 karma

@DINOSAUR Hey Cindy, I'm currently scoring -10 on RC, and would love your help :)

• GermanLSATtakerGermanLSATtaker Alum Member
    148 karma

@DINOSAUR Hi Cindy. This is Walter. I would love to learn from you and hopefully we can improve together.

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Hi Cindy, I'm interested! Will send you a message, thank you!

591 karma

Hi everyone! Because a student of mine is taking the January test and he won't be working on the lsat anymore, I'm looking for one more student now. If you're interested in working with me, please send me a message. Remember to tell me your RC score range, PTs that you have done, your weakness, the time you plan to take the test. Thanks!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

So happy to see this! I highly recommend Cindy for anyone who is struggling with RC. She had to overcome a lot to get where she is and I have never met a more hardworking and diligent student.

• Cindy is awesome! My improvements in RC are thanks to her!

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

@DINOSAUR said:

Hi everyone! I’m Cindy. I would like to have a student and offer free tutoring on RC. Sami is my tutor and I’ve been working with her for nine months. I learned how to read actively, break down and evaluate the arguments on RC and I have made huge improvement (I was scoring -10+ before, I didn’t understand most of the things I read in RC). I am not a native speaker but the reading skills that I learned has helped me deal with the difficulty most of the time when I don’t understand the meaning of some words. Now I score around -5 on RC. I realized that the best way to improve my skills more quickly might be teaching it. This can be beneficial for both of us since we both get to improve. AND IT’S FREE!!! I am looking for someone who is currently scoring around -8 or more on RC and would like to work with me. It would be one hour per week. Please contact me if you’re interested. :)

I'm in GMT+8. It’s +14 hours ahead of CST. But we can definitely make this work.

Hi I am working to improve RC as well and can use some help :) timed RC section missing quite a bit.
    Please message me time window you have available, I can meet from time to time!