Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Before Test Day

ChloefrazerChloefrazer Member
in General 110 karma

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to see what everyone is planning on doing before the day on our Nov test day.

For those taking the test, I plan on waking up around 9ish, having a good breakfast, review some light LR, some light LG, maybe one or two RC passages. Afterwards just relax, watch T.V., take a walk and do some things that are lightly stimulating to keep the brain juice flowing. I plan on going to bed around midnight because the test is at 12:30.

Anyone else want to share what they are doing?

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

I'm not taking the test, but I would suggest making sure you have everything packed and ready the night before so as to reduce any delays on the actual test day! Good luck!!

• ChloefrazerChloefrazer Member
    110 karma

Oh yes! Of course :smiley: 100% have to have that packed up and ready to go. I feel like I'm going on a long trip. Thanks!!!!

• edited November 2019 232 karma

I am sitting for November 2019 LSAT. I will be spending time with my 9 year old niece and 6 year old nephew as a reminder of why I am doing the LSAT and going to law school tomorrow at 3 pm.. I will get up at 8 am and review until 12 PM. I did intensive review over the last 5 days already 45 hrs this week. I spent today as my last day of intensive review. Tomorrow will be lite review. I have my gallon ziplock bag with my pencils with my admissions ticket ready to go.